Rush Limbaugh was not subtle when it came to his review of Jerome Hudson’s new book, ’50 Things They Don’t Want You To Know About Trump.’ The book, authored by a Breitbart editor, outlines accomplishments of President Trump.
“He’s got one helluva success story to tell, and I think he should spend more time on it,” said Limbaugh when discussing the President with a caller.
Limbaugh went on to use Hudson’s book to describe Trump’s presidency. “There is a story today at Breitbart News [about] a book by a Breitbart reporter — who’s black, by the way, his name is Jerome Hudson — ‘50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know About Trump’ and here are some of them…”
Then Limbaugh used a list from Hudson’s book to make his point:
- President Trump allocated more funding to historically black colleges and universities than any other president.
- The poverty rate for black and Hispanic Americans dropped to an all-time low in 2018.
- The famous “Muslim Ban” excluded 87 percent of the world’s Muslims.
- Blue-collar workers enjoyed three times the wage growth of the top one percent of households.
- Median household income reached $65,666 in 2019, the highest level on record.
- From his first month in office, President Trump presided over the largest manufacturing boom in a first term since the 1970s.
- Trump has been tougher on Putin than Obama was.
- The Trump Department of Justice (DOJ) has opened more than 1,000 cases against the world’s top intellectual property thieves as America loses trillions in Chinese theft.
- Trump prioritized breaking the Chinese monopoly on rare-earth elements, and the U.S. is digging for them for the first time since the Manhattan Project.
- Border crossings plummeted by 78 percent from March 2019 to March 2020.
- Democrats began calling for Trump’s impeachment months before he was the Republican nominee.
- Violent crime has fallen every year since Trump took office, after rising the last two years under Obama.
- Trump’s federal agencies are investigating the big tech giants’ monopolistic practices.
To read more about Rush Limbaugh and Jerome Hudson’s report on Trump, click here.