Hillary 2020 Decision REACHED – She Is…

Tucker Carlson said on his Fox News show that he believed Hillary Clinton wants to enter the race for president in 2020 for a rematch with President Donald Trump.

As he interviewed civil rights attorney Robert Patillo, he said, “The Clintons don’t do anything haphazardly, accidentally; everything is strategy. I’m starting to think Hillary Clinton wants to get into this race.”

Patillo went even a step further, saying he thought Clinton would “absolutely” get into the race. “The Democrats are looking for a standard-bearer,” he said. “Someone to follow up Obama.”

He theorized that the supporters of candidates like Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Bernie Sanders (I-VT) only had about 30% support in the Democrat party. Most of the other 70% were looking toward Biden, Patillo said, but he is weakening and they are looking elsewhere, maybe to Clinton.

And Clinton already has the apparatus in place from 2008, Patillo said, to be able to run again. But do people like her any better now than they did then? Or is it possible that they like her even less?

See the full video here.

Share on facebook
Share to Facebook

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *