A two-year-old South Carolina boy is dead following an accidental self-inflicted gunshot.
The boy reportedly found the fully-loaded weapon in his grandmother’s purse, which was unattended on a bed.
He was being watched by his grandmother when he shot himself with the gun.
The incident occurred around 1:35 PM, on Thursday. Deputies on the scene attempted to aid the boy until paramedics arrived.
He was pronounced dead a short while later en route to the hospital.
With freedom comes responsibility. In order to continue enjoying the great liberties of this country, individuals must act responsibly in exercising these liberties.
Read the full story here.