Fox News Leaving Announcement – He’s Gone

May 18, 2019
Loading...

Fox News just issued a stunning announcement, and it’s rocking the 2020 White House race. He’s gone and there’s nothing that can be done about it.

Congressman Eric Swalwell, a liberal Democrat from California, was turned down by Fox News to host a town hall for his erstwhile presidential campaign. Swalwell whined about Fox’s decision in a statement.

He said that Fox News “told us we can’t have one, which is a little bit confusing to us because they have given them to people who are polling at the same place as us.”

“I can only conclude that they are afraid to give me the opportunity,” Swalwell claimed, clearly trying to make himself look like a victim.

Interestingly enough, Swalwell has appeared on Fox News multiple times. In fact, according to a statement from the network, the congressman “appeared on Fox News 38 times in 2018 and 11 times so far in 2019.”

It is obvious that Swalwell, given his slim-to-zero chance of winning the Democratic nomination, is trying to use Fox News for his own ends — especially since Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris refused town halls on the network.

Read the full story here.

Loading...