BREAKING: Tucker Carlson Says It’s OVER – Fans Stunned

Fox News superstar Tucker Carlson just said it is over. Millions of fans all over the country are stunned — they never expected this to happen with only a few days until the November election.

While the liberal media has been nearly silent on Hunter Biden’s laptop scandal, Carlson has pushed forward with an investigation. However, the “damning” documents he was supposed to receive “vanished” in the mail.

On the day that Carlson and his executive producer, Justin Wells, “were in Los Angeles preparing to interview Tony Bobulinski about the Biden’s business dealings in China, Ukraine and other countries,” they asked the documents to be sent.

“But the Biden documents never arrived in Los Angeles,” Carlson continued. In order to find them, he noted that the shipping company even “used pictures of what we had sent, so that searchers would know what to look for.”

Nothing turned up. The shipping company’s executives were “baffled” and the likelihood of these documents ever materializing physically is next to zero now. Some have chalked it up to just a simple mailing error, but this can’t be the case.

“Tuesday morning, we received word from the shipping company that our package had been opened, and the contents were missing,” said Carlson. Someone had to have intercepted the package and stolen its contents.

Read the full story here.

Share on facebook
Share to Facebook