President Donald Trump’s doctor just released a stunning update. The White House is bracing for the worst as the news spreads nationwide — there is not telling what will happen next.
“Although he might not be entirely out of the woods yet, the team and I agree that all of our evaluations and most importantly his clinical status support the president’s safe return home,” said Trump’s physician, Dr. Sean Conley.
That the president “might not be entirely out of the woods yet” has caused concerned for some people, however, Dr. Conley is just being a cautious physician — he doesn’t want to say anything definitively and it not end up being the case.
As he said, “We’re looking to this weekend, if we can get through to Monday, with him remaining the same or improving better yet, then we will all take that final sigh of relief.”
So far, however, it appears that while Trump hasn’t fully recovered, he is well on his way. It is why he was able to leave Walter Reed Medical Center and return to the White House. This virus isn’t going to keep him down.
Many leftists, of course, have been wishing for the opposite — that somehow this virus would take Trump out. It has been a sickening display to behold. Americans should take note when they go to the ballot box and vote to re-elect our president.
Read the full story here.