The inflation occuring during Joe Biden’s presidency is causing 25% of Americans to delay their retirement.
That’s right. Because of this bozo’s incompetence, 25% of Americans are going to be forced into going to make a bunch of money for somebody else eight hours a day.
That’s time that could be spent with friends and family doing the things that make them happiest.
Biden’s economy, however, has other ideas.
A BMO Real Financial Progress Index Survey revealed on May 31 that 36% of Americans have had to reduce the amount they are putting into savings because of Joe BIden’s economy.
Twenty-one percent of Americans have reduced their retirement savings.
Now, 25% of Americans are being forced to delay their retirement to have enough money to survive in Biden’s America.
Retirement savings isn’t the only area that Americans are feeling the squeeze:
According to Breitbart:
– 42% are changing how they shop for groceries. This includes opting for cheaper items, avoiding brand names and buying only the essentials.
– 46% are either dining out less or consciously spending less when dining out.
– 31% are driving less to offset the soaring cost of gas.
– 23% are spending less on vacations or canceling them altogether.
– 22% are taking measures such as canceling subscriptions to the gym, cable, etc.
On average, Biden’s inflation is costing the average American household $433 per month.
That’s $5,200 per year.
That a lot of money.
To read more about this story, click here.