President Joe Biden just got really bad news about his 2024 run for re-election. He’s not going to be able to count on the same voters because they are already turning on him.
According to a stunning report from Breitbart News, a new poll shows Democrats are jumping ship.
“A Trafalgar Group poll released Thursday indicates President Joe Biden may have trouble in a 2024 presidential primary, should he choose to run for a second term,” reports Breitbart.
Per the poll:
The survey of likely Democrat primary voters, conducted April 30 through May 6, found 36.7 percent said they would “absolutely” vote for Biden, while 20.7 percent said they would “likely” vote for the incumbent, totaling 57.4 percent.
4.2% No Opinion,
— Robert C. Cahaly (@RobertCahaly) May 13, 2021
To read more about this story, click here.