Well, well. What do we have here. Is it the establishment media hiding the truth and covering up for Joe Biden so that millions of Americans don’t have access to the information they need to make an informed judgement on him?
I think it is.
Vox is blaming American citizens, not Joe Biden and his failing team for the wild inflation occurring across the country.
No, it couldn’t possibly be the trillions and trillions of dollars Joe keeps inventing and calling corona relief, and let’s completely let him off the hook for gas prices skyrocketing since Trump left office. Instead, let’s blame it on the pandemic and American citizens.
“The pandemic, of course, meant a disruption in supply chains and habits. All of a sudden, millions of Americans were stuck at home, hoarding toilet paper and clearing grocery store shelves,” Vox claimed.
Hmm, what a clever way to say “Joe Biden is ruining the economy.”
Here’s a list published by Breitbart, showing the price increases on 23 everyday items since Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus in March.
1) Gasoline, 56.2%
2) Airline fare, 24.1%
3) Motor vehicle insurance, 16.9%
4) Natural gas, 13.5%
5) Transportation services, 11.2%
6) Tobacco and smoking products, 7.3%
7) Apparel, 5.6%
8) Electricity, 4.2%
9) Physicians’ services, 4.2%
10) Food away from home, 4.0%
11) New vehicles, 3.3%
12) Fruits and vegetables, 2.9%
13) Motor vehicle maintenance and repair, 2.8%
14) Hospital services, 2.6%
15) Food, 2.2%
16) Shelter, 2.2%
17) Rent of primary residence, 1.8%
18) Alcoholic beverages, 1.6%
19) Medical care services, 1.5%
20) Food at home, 0.7%
21) Cereals and bakery products, 0.6%
22) Meats, poultry, fish, and eggs, 0.1%
23) Dairy and related products, 0.1%
To read more about this story, click here.